azhuntnut

Pay it forward - I will start

I was going through some of my old stock the others day and found a couple of our first generation Loc Jaws. They work the same as our new ones, but are a little longer. I have two of them, so I would like to give one each to whomever claims it and gets involved with the pay it forward. David

post-561-0-12696900-1389118426_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

I'll take one. My wife could use that. To pay it forward I have a used but decent shape day pack I'd like to part with to a young or other needy hunter who could use some gear to get started. Let me know if anyone knows someone who needs a daypack.

I have a game camera lock/bear box & four used wildview camera's that I would be willing to give to anyone who needs them. The camera's don't work very well, but the box is a great lock box. It's very very heavy!

post-1205-0-72983200-1389119096.jpg

post-1205-0-29173100-1389119105.jpg

I will jump in I have 4 sets of bushnell bino 1 10x50 1 10x42 all are old but still work good for that kid that needs a pair

spoken for. Pay it forward this is the best post ever thanks

I've got a complet pack of Starrlight FOBS + 3 (so 15 total). Yellow. Sized for Easton Axis shafts. Up for grabs just pay it forward.

I've 15 plastic .45lc/acp mtm cartridge boxes as well as around 10 .357 mag/.38 special mtm type boxes. I can split them up or someone can have them all. I'm near Tucson.

I will jump in I have 4 sets of bushnell bino 2 7x32 1 10x50 1 10x42 all are old but still work good for that kid that needs a pair

I will also toss in a hand held with a 15 foot cord and speaker great for the starting predator hunter

all are gone

I would like the FOBS from 4Falls.

I will put up for grabs a packable set (hen and tom) of turkey decoys to pay it forward. Unsure of the brand, only used one season.

Decoys are spoken for.

• Like 1

Sorry to mess up the flow of things here but I don't understand the concept of "pay it forward". How does it work?

Basically someone gives you something, then you give someone something. So on and so forth.

I have an old Bushnell Spotting scope and tri pod and a box of old broad heads, 125 grain thunder heads and some other ones not sure of the name.