Hey guys I scrambled the scope on the ML I got from Headache last year. Since I am new to ML hunting thought I would get some opinions on what people are using.

I like the omega series by Nikon. They are not very expensive, and have good clarity for the money. They also feature the bullet drop circles which are great.

+1 for the Leupold ultimateslam 3x9x40. On 8x the drops are spot on with the Load I'm shooting out of my Thompson.

I use a Leupold VXII 2-7 X 33mm on my 50 Cal TC Encore and it really seems to fit well.

I compared the Nikon omega and the leupold slam side by side, hands down no comparison the leupold won. Clarity, quality, ease of use etc. leupold. I have a zeiss conquest 3.5-10 with a Kenton turret on mine, I'm not a fan of holdover dots but if you are go with the leupold

I would go with the best you can afford. I'm getting ready to put a luepold 8.5 to 25 on mine with turrets. The more the better IMO!!!

• Like 1

I would go with the best you can afford. I'm getting ready to put a luepold 8.5 to 25 on mine with turrets. The more the better IMO!!!

wow how far do you plan on shooting, or do you just wanna count the hairs on the kill zone?

• Like 1

Hahaha. Want to see and count hairs. Hard to miss at 200 yards if you can't wiggle the cross airs out of the kill zone!!!

Leupold 3.5x10 with cds turrets to match your muzzleloader's ballistics.

hubble telescopes are not required.

• Like 1