Looks good. I got mine in the mail on Saturday. My new silver rings will be here this Friday and hope to have it mounted early next week. My old black rings will be going on my dads Muzzleloader. I thought it might look a little funny with the stainless steel barrel silver scope and black rings. It worked out nice because my dad was going to need a new set for his ML. Cant wait for September.

Looks good. I got mine in the mail on Saturday. My new silver rings will be here this Friday and hope to have it mounted early next week. My old black rings will be going on my dads Muzzleloader. I thought it might look a little funny with the stainless steel barrel silver scope and black rings. It worked out nice because my dad was going to need a new set for his ML. Cant wait for September.

Be sure to post up sme pics when you have it mounted.

Do you also have a ML antelope tag?

I am also looking to upgrade the scope on my muzzle loader, and it looks like Leupold is the way to go. Any recommendations on rings?

Be sure to post up sme pics when you have it mounted.

Finally got it mounted up last night, thanks for your help Vowell. It is a Knight 45 cal disc extreme with the new Leupold ultimate slam. I have had the Muzzleloader for a few years and love it, I was just upgrading the scope.

photo1_zps1e535474.jpg

Looks sharp!!! :-) now go kill that early muzzy bull!!!

Hey Vowell, How do you like that Wheeler Torque Wrench? I need to get something so I can torque the stock on a Vanguard correctly.

It works ok, just have to remember to set it to zero when I'm done. I have not broke off any screws since I have bought it, so it's worth the investment. I'm in San Tan if you ever need to borrow it.

Thought I would report back with info on the ml scope. I too have the ml goat tag in sept. I picked up a cva with a leupold 3x9 ultimate slam on it.. It took me 3 times of fine tuning the sope to punch the x with the cross hair at 100 and moved out to 200 and shot the 200 yard dot... This is the hit. My load is 150 gr tripple 7 behind 300 gr hornedy sst. I have not sot any further yet, but very impressed so far,,, good huntingpost-2950-0-92638000-1405389687_thumb.jpg

Thought I would report back with info on the ml scope. I too have the ml goat tag in sept. I picked up a cva with a leupold 3x9 ultimate slam on it.. It took me 3 times of fine tuning the sope to punch the x with the cross hair at 100 and moved out to 200 and shot the 200 yard dot... This is the hit. My load is 150 gr tripple 7 behind 300 gr hornedy sst. I have not sot any further yet, but very impressed so far,,, good hunting

Another vote for the Nikon Omega... But looks like you had GREAT luck with the Leupold.