Sign in to follow this  
GlockMan

What Have You Killed With A 10mm?

I'm looking at buying a Glock 20 10mm, and wanted to know what your guys think of it, if you had the privilege to shoot one? I'm thinking of getting it to handgun hunt that being mentioned too, what have you killed with a 10mm (any 10mm)???

Never killed anything w/ one, but I have shot them.

They are a fire breathing dragon at the end of your arms, and therefore: awesome.

• Like 4

I've got a couple 20's. I've killed a pile of skunks, racoons and badgers with mine, and even a few black birds. Make sure your hand is large enough for the grip on the big framed glocks though.

• Like 1

I've got a couple 20's. I've killed a pile of skunks, racoons and badgers with mine, and even a few black birds. Make sure your hand is large enough for the grip on the big framed glocks though.

I wanna shoot a badger!

• Like 1

I would love to shoot a badger too!!! I'm a small guy 5'11'' and 155 lbs 27 years old but it does feel big in my hands but its going to be for a hunting pistol, my hands will be ok though. I carry a G17 but need a good side arms for my AZ hunts, I'm also planning a mountain lion hunt with a guide and plan on buying a lone wolf 9" stainless barrel for accuracy. I shot the G21 and 41 45 acp and do fine.

Can you legally hunt deer, coyotes, bobcat, mountail lion, and elk with a pistol legally in AZ? If so, is there specific seasons? I really want a mountain lion

I am pretty sure you can hunt all of those with a handgun, must be during a rifle hunt but I think it would be somewhat unethical to shoot an elk with anything less than a hand cannon.

• Like 1

check out hunting videos,Uncle Ted,Razor Dobbs,many others have shot black bear and even elk out to 100 yards with FULL power loads like underwood,hpr,buffalo bore....corbon just to name a few..its almost a 41 magnum..with 15 rounds capacity in a glock....I carry one always..the most underrated cartridge for woods...

• Like 1

actually Razors first shot rocked that elk,it stood there stunned,he popped 2 more just to be safe,bottom line,it dropped a elk fast as some rifle videos....like I said,underrated with 200 grain bullets.

I seen that Elk Video too, Razors rocked that elk. I agree its not ethical but all I want is a lion with the Glock20.. I love glocks and collect them so I will buy the G20 for my collection but I will look into the Rowland Conversion

• Like 1

Glockman- i have an SW 1076. 10mm. In the june-july 2008 issue of handloader magazine there is a big article on handloading the 10mm. I have killed deer , jav , coyote and fox with my 586 in .357. Nothing yet with the 10.

• Like 1