OpticNerd

Bucks! Big, Medium, Small & a 120++

That was great! Thanks for sharing.

Just watched it for the 8th time. Absolutely amazing!!! There are 2 bucks worthy of the gov. tag, especially one of them.

Man what footage!

I downloaded it in HD and watched that tall buck over and over, hitting pause every second!

Super sweet buck!

Outstanding footage! Super bucks also!

Thanks for all the compliments everyone!

how come you weren't whacking these bucks on video instead of just videoing them???

I gave it a shot but I just couldn't figure out how to kill any of the bigger bucks. I'm not a good enough hunter I guess. I did get extremely lucky this past December and was able to tag the 2nd buck in the video. I figured he grew about 5-7 inches bigger from what he was in the video.

• Like 1

how come you weren't whacking these bucks on video instead of just videoing them???

I gave it a shot but I just couldn't figure out how to kill any of the bigger bucks. I'm not a good enough hunter I guess. I did get extremely lucky this past December and was able to tag the 2nd buck in the video. I figured he grew about 5-7 inches bigger from what he was in the video.

that's so cool that you have video of a buck you killed, in general if you have living photos or video of a buck that you kill, its special

IMO

Awesome video!!! Thanks for reposting it, missed the first time

that's so cool that you have video of a buck you killed, in general if you have living photos or video of a buck that you kill, its special

IMO

Yea I agree. It took me a while after tagging him to realize he was one of the bucks I had videoed from the year before. After realizing what buck he was it made the experience of taking a buck all the sweeter knowing I had live footage of him. I've must have re-watched the footage I have of him over a dozen times since getting him home. Definitely adds something special to the hunt being able to take a buck you've got live pics or video of.

Thanks for the added comments ElkyG and izquik72!

Wow, that's some really great footage you got there and put it all together very well. Thanks for sharing it with us.