I cut some fresh sign in 33 this morning, anybody have some dogs? The lion is hitting the spot regularly because there's plenty of scat in the area. I'd like to take him down to save some deer! Maybe even a big horn.

• Like 2

If you find a kill pm me your number and me and some friend might come down there with the dogs

Plenty of houndsman in the area if you're willing to pay!

/>

Plenty of everything when you have plenty of money. Hoping a sportsman that enjoys chasin calls ya!

Exactly haha being that I pay uofa way too much my lion killing funds are low!

I am in the same boat! Father raising two at home one at NAU. I work fulltime and also attend GCU, so I get where your money is going! I desire a Mountain lion for my Trophy room more than a 200 plus muley or 400 plus bull. Lion are my favorite predator and I long to hunt them as well, money just isnt there to hire a guide. I have considered offering my services to guide services in exchange for a lion hunt, I have also offered to go on training days hoping they cut a fresh tom track. I have a tag that needs a warm leg, PM me if you have what I need or know how to get it. Our Community of sportsman is second to none, I have faith when the time comes so will the call......480-703-2728 Ken ANYTIME lol

A tad off topic... we were training our bird dogs in the Bulldog Canyon area last weekend. The smell of cat urine was very strong. We were assuming it was cat urine anyways. Do cats leave that strong of an odor when they mark or were we smelling something else?

call the ground ponders, there a sponcer on this site, there real good

I have some dogs, I live in oracle and would try to run that cat for you. Let me know when there's fresh tracks and I'm there.

• Like 1