muskrat

San Tan Chapter MDF 2014 Banquet

Lots of new folks and rave reviews at last year's banquet! This year our banquet is at the San Marcos Resort in Chandler on May 3rd at 6:00PM

Last year we had 100 folks or so, our goal this year is 125 so please spread the word!

Ticket prices same as last year, online sales will hopefully start next week. In the meantime I can also take checks and/or run Credit Cards. Tickets will all be at Will Call.

Looking for donations too - auction and raffle items, door prizes, goody bag stuff, ladies items, etc.

◘ Corporate Package - includes 10 meals, 5 memberships, $250 in raffle tickets, special recognition at banquet - $1000

◘ Couple Package - includes 2 meals, 1 membership - $75

◘ Single Package - includes 1 meal, 1 membership - $60

◘ Meal Package - MDF Members only, includes 1 meal only - $25

◘ Youth Package - includes 1 meal, 1 youth membership - $25

Early Bird - Purchase your ticket by Midnight on Sunday April 20th and you get entered into the early bird drawing for a Weatherby Vanguard in .243 (One entry per transaction)

OK folks - 2 weeks left to get in on the early bird drawing! By all accounts last year's banquet was an awesome one! Hoping to top that this year!

Can buy online here: www.muledeer.org/node/2205

Wish we could make it again this year, but we will be out Turkey hunting!

This a great group everyone! Please do your best to support them.

IMPORTANT:

OK folks - we are very sorry for the inconvenience but due to circumstances beyond our control, we needed to change the venue and the date. Last year's banquet was awesome and the committee is committed to providing a high quality event while raising the most money possible for projects.

New date is June 28th. Banquet will be held at the KC Hall in Chandler - 644 E Chandler Blvd, Chandler, AZ 85225

Dang, still can not make it. The new Arizona Elk Society White Mountain Chapter is having their 1st banquet that same weekend....gotta work.

Sorry

Thats OK - the White Mountain AES banquet should be awesome!

New early bird date for the San Tan Chapter Banquet

Midnight, Sunday June 15th

If you were there last year, you know the food was AMAZING. I'm pleased to announce that Abuelo's will be catering again this year - same menu as the last banquet.

• Like 3

I just got a card in the mail saying the banquet is May 3rd. Has it been moved back since it was moved to June 28? :)

TJ

• Like 1

Last year I was frustrated because the cards never went out; this year they went out, and we had to change the date :-(

June 28th is the official date. Am hoping new cards go out.... what a mess lol

Here are some goodies we are raffling/auctioning this year:

· Deer Shoulder Mount

· Guided Coues Hunt

· Argentina Dove Hunt

· African Safari

· McMillan Stock (Gift Certificate)

· Several rounds of golf at the Legacy

· Vortex Binos

· Mathews Drenalin

· Weatherby Vanguard .243 (Early Bird Draw)

· H&R Ultra Varmint Rifle .22-250

· Cross Canyon Arms Rifle in .270 (Banquet Rifle)

· Stoeger Over/Under Shotgun

· Pink Semi-Auto .22 Handgun

· Remington SS ADL Scoped Combo in .300 Win Mag

· Remington ADL Scoped Combo in 7mm Rem Mag

· Rock Island .45 ACP

· CVA Optima .50 Muzzleloader

· Remington Scoped .22

· Prints

· Buckles

Will you be auctioning another NM Antelope hunt?

Hey - AZ Desert Ridge Outfitters is providing a fully guided Coues hunt in 24A. Now if you're sharp, you're already figuring that the banquet date is AFTER the draw. That means if you plan on bidding on this hunt, you have to put in for Hunt 1089 or 1090! (and get drawn!). It needs to be one of the November hunts.This is an awesome donation, it just takes some prep work!

Anyone from the board plan on attending? A reminder that online ticket sales are open!

Still accepting kickass donations too ;-)

(Like that awesome guided Coues hunt ^^)

Glad to see things are coming along Marvin. I'm waiting to see how my schedule at work will be. I probably will be there with my wife. We had a blast last year at the cwt table and the food was outstanding not to mention my wife won a gun. Thanks for the reminder. :)

TJ

Glad to see things are coming along Marvin. I'm waiting to see how my schedule at work will be. I probably will be there with my wife. We had a blast last year at the cwt table and the food was outstanding not to mention my wife won a gun. Thanks for the reminder. :)

TJ

TJ I believe my wife and I are going as long as nothing comes up with the sitter.