Sign in to follow this  
nboni.2007

ISO: A good Taxidermist

Hello all! I was wondering if anyone knew of any great taxidermists for coues deers. I have a coues that I would love to get shoulder mounted. I would prefer one that has capes and everything ready to go! Any input would be appreciated! This will be my first shoulder mount so I'm new to this.

Bret is doing my coues buck from last year. That will be the sixth coues he has mounted for me and I couldn't be happier with the work. He definitely does a stellar job mounting coues deer.

• Like 1

Wellers does amazing work, pricy but very good! I'd say any taxidermist that sponsors here will do you right I'm sure many others who don't sponsor do good too. Wellers and Becker are my choices

• Like 1

Take a look at the sponsors of this site. Before Amanda accepts them as a sponsor she makes sure they have a top notch reputation.

• Like 1

Brett at Game trail. he has done numerous mounts for me & my hunting buddies. including some life size. started out working for Mark Plunket. learned from one of the best!

• Like 1

We would have to second Dale and Heather at Wild Heritage. Just the nicest people you have ever met and do amazing work

• Like 1

Desert edge taxidermy. Close friend of mine and his work speaks for itself. Please check out his Facebook page and you'll see what I mean!

-Ryan

Mogollon Taxidermy without a doubt! Clay does excellent work and all of my animals. Plus just a good person and family.