BOHNTR

Your Thoughts??? (pic)

I know his exact score: SHOOTER!

is he dead?

Doesnt have to be, even I can field judge that one.

I think johnnie is asking because this is a post from back in May. So, we're you able to get him killed BOHNTR?

Edit:

I have to agree with CaptainObvious on that one. His second on that left side isn't enough to make him over 105 and he isn't wide enough for that score either. He has good mass and good thirds and great fourths but I don't think he is even that much more over 100". Most definitely bigger than any buck I've ever killed but the 95" to 100" mark is where I believe this buck sits. Great buck no doubt though and would love to see what he added on this year, since this picture was last years antlers.

• Like 1

I have to agree with those in the saying 105 - 109 range ...... I do not think he would pass the 110 mark but there is no way he is under 100 ....

He scores exactly... AWESOME and 5/8"

That's what I'm saying! I'm no good at eyeballing inches, so I use a simpler scale: little'en, nice'en, big'en & monster. Anything bigger than little'en = shooter. This guy is undoubtedly in the 'big'en' category.

He scores exactly... AWESOME and 5/8"

That's what I'm saying! I'm no good at eyeballing inches, so I use a simpler scale: little'en, nice'en, big'en & monster. Anything bigger than little'en = shooter. This guy is undoubtedly in the 'big'en' category.

I like that method......and on last day little'en will do!!!

Nice pic of that buck though.......probably would shoot right over the top of him first shot......buck fever for sure!!!

Shoot him!!!!!!!!

I don't think this dear is bigger than 70 inches. There are better deer out there, you might as well let me take him. ha ha. Stud buck for sure. My original estimate was 105"