frank175

GIANT 150+ buck killed in Sonora

I heard of a gaint coming out of Sonora last week any truth to this? Friends coming back across the border said they saw the buck at customs, over heard someone say it scored 153. Anyone know of this buck, love to see some pics.

Yes there was a 152" buck just killed but I don't have permission to discuss it yet!It was scored by an official scorer so it is not a hoax. Saw pic's last week, what a pig! That is a gross non-typical score.

Weird... I just got a pic on my phone from a friend that got it one off of one of his ranches 150 3/8.

coosefan killed it and shortpants only killed a 145. :rolleyes: :lol:

Yeah........Shorty SAID it was 145"......yet it actually was only a jackrabbit with big ears! :P :lol: you can't trust that sneaky feller :unsure:

I saw a pic of a 150ish MONSTER with a big drop tine. I heard from the 36's not Sonora. Where ever it was from it was a Monster.

:ph34r:

Yeah, I have a picture of a TOAD with a huge drop tine on his right side.....SAME BUCK?? It's gotta be! Either way, he's awesome.

There was a photo posted on here last week of a monster, then it got yanked.....................ask azhuntnut about it :rolleyes:

I also have a photo of it but I aint posting it ;)

C'mon guys! I have to have the story and some pix!!! How am I supposed to get any work done if I keep coming back here every 30 minutes? :unsure:

I saw a couple pictures of that drop tine buck too. I could be wrong but it really doesnt look like a MX buck. The MX bucks seem to have a more brown coloration to their coats than grey. Also, MX bucks dont seem to have such pronounced white rings around their eyes and muzzle (the white seems to be blended in more with the brown). This buck is grey and has sharp white circles around its eyes and muzzle. Doesnt really matter much anyway - either way it is still an AWESOME buck. CB

Yes there was a 152" buck just killed but I don't have permission to discuss it yet!It was scored by an official scorer so it is not a hoax. Saw pic's last week, what a pig! That is a gross non-typical score.

Don't have permission to discuss it yet?!?! WTCrap does that mean? Unless the darn thing was killed illegally what is the problem? Seems as if now-a-days any time a big buck gets killed it's all on the hush hush. If I killed a monster buck I'd be parading it thru town showin that sumbitch off my brutha! What gives? I've seen pics of this deer and I'm almost tempted to post them w/o the guys head in the pic just to show the rack. J/K, I won't do that. But serious, what's the big deal?

Don't have permission to discuss it yet?!?! WTCrap does that mean? Unless the darn thing was killed illegally what is the problem? Seems as if now-a-days any time a big buck gets killed it's all on the hush hush. If I killed a monster buck I'd be parading it thru town showin that sumbitch off my brutha! What gives? I've seen pics of this deer and I'm almost tempted to post them w/o the guys head in the pic just to show the rack. J/K, I won't do that. But serious, what's the big deal?

I'm not talking because I was asked not to. I honor others requests.

cmc

I'm not talking because I was asked not to. I honor others requests.

cmc

I hear you and that's totally fine. It's funny how I got emails about two different bucks over 150 and neither of them said anything about not being forwarded as they'd both been forwarded about 5 different people b4 they got to me. So I'd say by now that 100's if not 1000's of people have seen both bucks already. But I won't post pics cause they aren't mine.

BTW, who is that handsome devil on the left?!?!?!