COOSEFAN

Anybody else heading down this weekend?

Just wonderin' who all still has hope of killing a toad in Mexico this season? I am leaving this Sunday and heading to Chihuahua to guide two hunts and hunt for myself during the first week of February! I cannot wait to see how stupid them big bucks will be during February, and to be chasing them with a bow.....it's gonna be awesome! I know last year the last few days of January, the rut was starting to rev up big time, so hopefully it does the same. Best of luck to you guys, JIM>

Hey COOSEFAN,

I get to GO! :D I will be going see Antonio and the gang around Feb. 2nd, I had to practically twist my husbands' arm off but I'm going back with my bow again! Our January is so busy it's the only time we could get down there. So before I get there find me a 'Beeg One' and tie 'em to a tree for me "Pleeeassse" ;)

Good Luck to you and your hunters, maybe we'll get to meet down there!

Ilene

Hey Ilene, glad to hear your going to make it down to hunt! I believe I will be there still when you get there....hopefully I've got several shooters tied to a tree! It should be alot of fun, I'm really excited to see what hits the ground! See ya there, JIM>

I can't wait to hear about your hunt. Remember to take lots of video and pics. Best of luck to you and be safe.

Don't trade away your house or wife and you'll be fine.

Hey Shorty....contrary to popular belief, I am broke! I will be working for my tag this year and I have nothing left to trade....well...i didn't think about my wife... :huh: ....there's an idea...! :P I will get tons of pic's and video! JIM>

I'm back! WHAT AN ADVENTURE! I guided 2 hunts and out of 12 days of hunting combined....we had 2 days on each hunt that were decent weather! If it wasn't raining........it was snowing....if it wasn't windy...it was all fogged up! We endured the toughest weather conditions i've ever seen! I needed a snow plow on my Rhino for the second hunt and we couldn't even make it to one of the ranches because of the weather for 2 days! Oh well.......enough complaining, we still killed some great bucks during the good days. We killed one 97" buck, two 105" class bucks, and two 110" class bucks! I decided I wasn't able to stay for another hunt and try to kill a buck with my bow, so after my dad killed his 109 7/8" buck on the first day.........I borrowed his rifle and he and I went out and he watched over my shoulder as I took my dream buck on the only day I had to hunt for myself.........and it was only 1/2" smaller than his at 109 3/8"! It couldn't have happened any more perfect! I have a ton of pic's of our bucks but I need to get to a different computer to post em', I should have the story up tomorrow. Thanks, JIM>

Atta boy Jim!!! But you are pulling shortpants leg you didnt get 2 110 bucks, you got 2 109 and some change bucks :D

Man the conditions sound like they were brutal but you know how to get it done thats for sure. Cant wait til tomorow to see these bucks.