jdub

My amazing hunt - BIG buck - unit 23

I was not leaving this computer till I got to the end. Great write up and thanks for sharing both your daughter's hunt. What an awesome buck. I would just like to see one like that. Kudos for getting the girls out and mentioning the Ground Pounders. I've heard nothing but good from these guys and they are a sponsor on here as well. :)

TJ

I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT!! What at amazing story, hunt and buck!! Congratulations to all of you and Thank You for sharing the story. Coues deer are so difficult to hunt and it will put any one to the test; but one of the most rewarding and amazing game to hunt! Thanks and congratulations again!

Ernesto C

Stellar write up. Like TJ, I wasn't getting off the computer until I finished reading your story! Way to document the hunt with so many pictures and I know you'll come back for years and re-read it, over and over. Good job.

First off, Congratulations to your Sarah. That's a heck of a monster buck!!! Love the big smiles after it's all said and done. She's following in your footsteps nicely and I know you must be very proud.

Secondly, good on you for taking your daughters out with you. I always find it funny how we take the obligatory "asleep in the woods" pictures when we're with the young ones. before you know it, they'll be the ones behind the glass all day.

To finish, nice kudos you give to AZG&P crew. You hit the nail on the head when saying that things don't always work out as planned when hiring outfitters. It's nice to see when guides want the big bucks as much as (if not more) than the clients. I've heard nothing but great things about these guys from friends that know what they are talking about. I'm happy to hear they continue to put the hard work in.

Thanks for sharing your story, time had passed and I though we had read all about everyone's successes already. Your post sure breaks the "non-hunting season blues" that the forum has been experiencing.

• Like 1

Fantastic Story! Thanks for sharing it with us.

Congrats to your Daughter on an awesome buck.

Kudo's to you for them your out hunting.

Kudo's to Ground Pounders for doing it right!

And here I was going through the Monday blues when I came across your story and pictures, thank you for that! A huge congratulations to all involved on an incredible buck! Great job on the write up and pictures as well. Really enjoyed the entire thing and good on the Ground Pounders crew for all of the hard work and dedication to give you and your daughters the experience you were after.

Wow great story and a beautiful buck. But what makes this awesome........ is the smile on your daughters face that is just pure joy and excitement right there!!!!!!!!! AWESOME JOB!!!!!!

Thanks jdub. We had an awesome time hunting with you and your daughters. Thank you for all of the praise about the AZ Ground Pounders Outfitters. We want to be known as the hardest working outfitter in the business so we appreciate everything in your post. Good luck to the whole family this year and we look forward to hunting with you in the future. Jdub asked us on the phone if we could find a couple 85 inch bucks we told him no we are gonna hunt 100 inch bucks and the girls are gonna kill them. Thanks again jdub.

• Like 1