tommat

Picked up my 2012 Coues mount today.

post-2234-0-55567800-1402523874_thumb.jpg

Used Lippert / Doyle taxidermy in Tucson. Couldn't be happier.

post-2234-0-68158900-1402523943_thumb.jpg

post-2234-0-27530900-1402524011_thumb.jpg

post-2234-0-40018300-1402524063_thumb.jpg

• Like 7

Very nice! Curious to know if it took so long because you didn't have it done right away?

that's Deans normal turn around time. I don't think he has a army of guys. Back in the Ol days, when you had a mount done, it was actually done from A to Z by the proprietor of the establishment. The back of my shoulder mount is signed by the late great John Doyle. He was a great artist and was proud to sign his work, sure it took longer but, having an original by an original is worth the wait. I believe that's what Dean believes. Or maybe he took it in late?! ;)
  • Like 2

Congratulations on a good buck and thanks for sharing. :)

TJ

nice buck ! tucson fire?

Yup. For 18 more months!

Very nice! Curious to know if it took so long because you didn't have it done right away?

that's Deans normal turn around time. I don't think he has a army of guys. Back in the Ol days, when you had a mount done, it was actually done from A to Z by the proprietor of the establishment. The back of my shoulder mount is signed by the late great John Doyle. He was a great artist and was proud to sign his work, sure it took longer but, having an original by an original is worth the wait. I believe that's what Dean believes. Or maybe he took it in late?! ;)

Yea. Took me awhile to get it ordered up and paid. Once I knew the way I wanted it, it was only a few months to completion.