Well I went with Kaffer62.

Even though I spelled it wrong. Kafer in Geman is Beetle and since My 1st car was a 1962 VW bug... I have been with that name for a long time.

I took my name from the belief that the only way to consistently tag a good coues deer each year is to scout them. Plus with scouting you get to have all of the fun and none of the work.

Mine is simple Keith Gaines, that way I can remember it.

My buddies named me "packhorse" years ago cuz they would strap a packframe on me and load it up with elk quarters or whatever and I would take off for camp! I just put an "az" in front of it for our awesome state!

Born and raised in the white mountains.. been gone for few years and can't wait to be back shortly

My name came from our hunting camp. Its a 1963 Avion trailer. Been in our family since 1971. It is almost perfect inside and out. If you ever see it in the field stop on in and say hello.

Haven't had a shot past 150 yards and i have 8 kills under my belt! Both my bow kills were 26 yards and my first one was 16 yards. Therefore i gave myself the name of SHORTSHOOTER!

DAN

Mine is my aol screen name. Matthew was already taken so I had to add some letters and numbers. Boring I know.

When I was guiding quite a bit, and my hair was a little longer and feathered in the front, a guide whom I have known for a long time said I looked like the elf from the Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer movie. You know, the one that wants to be a-a-a-a Dentist. Since that time I have been the Dentist. The elf's name was "Hermey" and anything was better than that so I accepted the Dentist as my nickname. I use dds because it is short. Now I have confused some members here so I now have a disclaimer in my signature.

When I started hunting, I liked elk hunting, right now it's at the bottom of my list, Coues deer being #1, pigs #2 and elk #3, the cow elk JR hunts are what got me into hunting, not that crazy about elk anymore

I have to wear a uniform at my job. The standard issue shorts back in 1998 when I started were to short for me so I took the standard issue pants and hemmed them into shorts ( ok my wife hemmed them ). When I showed up at work everyone was so facinated by this extraordinary invention that they named me SHORTPANTS.

I know, you were hoping for a better story but that is the legend of Shortpants!! :P

Have used this handle for a number of years, I guess I just wanted to identify where I live and my name is Rich of course. Not very imaginative I know, but its easy to type.