GRONG

Mexico double dropper

Peloncillo, I'm guessing this is the buck you're talking about in your other post right? I got permission to post this so enjoy.

post-3-1169097447_thumb.jpg

Wooow..............That is a beast. He is a hog even without the DOUBLE DROP TINES. Woooow.........

:ph34r:

Thanks for getting permission and posting that picture Josh. What an awesome buck! Double dropper is something most of us will only dream about.

I actually put my hands on this rack yesterday. Awesome!! The Outfitter was at the hunting show in Salt Lake City and had two other racks that were taken on the same hunt. One of the other racks was equally impressive. The outfitter is a Utah Outfitter and the hunter that killed the big drop tine buck was from Alabama.

That has to be more than a double dropper with all our jaws on floor! Impressive for sure!

Dream Dream Dream....

I actually put my hands on this rack yesterday. Awesome!! The Outfitter was at the hunting show in Salt Lake City and had two other racks that were taken on the same hunt. One of the other racks was equally impressive. The outfitter is a Utah Outfitter and the hunter that killed the big drop tine buck was from Alabama.

Oh man I wish I coulda been at that show up there!! Wish I could see all those monsters up close like you did AZ#1! I'm jealous!

Hey Josh,

You would not believe the amount of 400+ elk at the show. MossBack alone had 10 or more 390 or better bulls from the past two years there. All I can think about is monster bulls right now.