GRONG

153" and change!!!!!!!

The biggest coues I have ever seen and probably the biggest I ever will see. Congrats to the hunter and thanks for posting the pictures Josh.

That's the buck I saw at the Big Hunting Expo in SLC this past week, I talked with the hunter Greg Bird, he is an outfitter from Utah. He said he was with Derek Taylor on a self guided deal. Congrats again, what an awesome deer guys !!! And honestly, pictures do this buck no justice.

Deadeye Derek-

Is this going to be on your next DVD? Congrats to the hunter on that awesome monster.

Doug~RR

I don't know if your asking both of us or just Derek. Anyways I think Derek is back in Mexico. Unfortunatly I wasn't there so I didn't get any video of this buck. From what I understand there is some video of the buck feeding. I don't know how good the quality of the footage is and I don't know who filmed him either. From what I've heard they took video of the buck when they first found him but they were so excited when they went down to stalk and shoot the buck they forgot the camera. I don't know if this is excactly how it happened its just what I was told. To get the kill shot of a 150 buck like this on video would be incredible. They could make a video of just this buck and nothing else. As long as the footage was good enough I'd sure buy it. O well at least they were able to get footage of the buck while it was still alive feeding thats an outstanding accomplishment on its own.

Joe Thatcher

Holy Crap!!!!

HOLY heck THAT THING IS HUGE!!! It would be a freakin honor if i could just a lay a finger on those antlers! man alive that nice

dan - shortshooter

Got permission from CouesCrazy to post these two pics I have of the buck they killed in Mexico. Drool on!! 21" of mass per side!

While it is "way cool" to view photos of these big Coues bucks from Mexico, the hunters and others who post these photos might want to consider the future, also. First, it is not all that difficult to track down which ranch anyone hunts on down there, once even a rudimentary understanding of the UMA is known. Next, these kinds of ranches are increasingly being sought by hunters with "big $" and then the owners of those ranches receiving almost unbelievable leasing fee offers for the next year. So, by "publicizing" a huge buck on the internet, in whatever format, one puts at risk his own future hunting on the same ranch down there. Personally, If I were to kill a monster on a ranch in Sonora none of you would ever see a photo of it on any internet connection as I would not be willing to price myself out of the game in future years. Selfishly, keep putting those photos of your giant Mexico Coues bucks on the internet as I absolutely love looking at them - just be aware of what you might be doing to yourself.

Warthog