GRONG

153" and change!!!!!!!

Got permission from CouesCrazy to post these two pics I have of the buck they killed in Mexico. Drool on!! 21" of mass per side!

While it is "way cool" to view photos of these big Coues bucks from Mexico, the hunters and others who post these photos might want to consider the future, also. First, it is not all that difficult to track down which ranch anyone hunts on down there, once even a rudimentary understanding of the UMA is known. Next, these kinds of ranches are increasingly being sought by hunters with "big $" and then the owners of those ranches receiving almost unbelievable leasing fee offers for the next year. So, by "publicizing" a huge buck on the internet, in whatever format, one puts at risk his own future hunting on the same ranch down there. Personally, If I were to kill a monster on a ranch in Sonora none of you would ever see a photo of it on any internet connection as I would not be willing to price myself out of the game in future years. Selfishly, keep putting those photos of your giant Mexico Coues bucks on the internet as I absolutely love looking at them - just be aware of what you might be doing to yourself.

Warthog

The hunter did get some footage of the buck feeding but no kill shot. This buck is truly amazing. I probablly picked it up 1000 times while at the ranch house and still cound'nt belive it. As great as the picks look, they do it no justice. What a pig. I hope to get a replica done, and I will have it to show to all the Az guys at the shows. You guys can thank Joe for not getting the kill on film. ( just kidding Joe, but really, you should have been there)

Good Hunting,

Derek

A buck of our Dreams.... That thing is ........ HUGE !