Sign in to follow this  
Couestracker

Forgotten New Mexico turkey

The last time I spoke with my taxidermist, he said he should be done with my Goulds bird soon. So when he called me the other day, I was expecting him to say come and pick it up. But he says what do you want me to do with your New Mexico bird from 2012? I told him I thought there was some mistake, all my birds are accounted for. He says I have the NM tag with your name on it from 2012. I couldn't imagine what was going on as I was sure I had all my birds, or so I thought. I checked my records and saw I went hunting there that year. Thinking I had written about all my hunts, I couldn't find one on the 2012 hunt, and couldn't remember anything about it. So I looked through some of my photo files and as soon as I saw this one picture, I remembered the hunt and that lone gobbler I called in from a far. Story and picture soon. :)

Don't feel bad, I can't remember what I had for lunch yesterday.

• Like 3

Don't feel bad, I can't remember what I had for lunch yesterday.

Lol

That's funny right there! I can't tell you what I did last week, but I think I can remember every little detail of every hunt since I was a kid...

• Like 2

[quot agoe name=bigorange" post="483500" timestamp="1406742977]That's funny right there! I can't tell you what I did last week, but I think I can remember every little detail of every hunt since I was a kid...

+1 LOL! I remember tons of details about that hunt from 2 years ago, but not what I did night before last.