jhedg

***Browning 300wm BAR/w BOSS***

It is a Safari , it is in excellent condition. Wood 100% bluing perfect except one tiny scratch right next to the scope mount. It will come with Lupy Rings and base. Also has a NF/BR 3-15 NP2DD mounted. Scope has some scratches, but tacks perfect, and glass is perfect. For the combo 1400.00, if I separate 750.00 for scope, 750.00 for rifle will try to get picks up in a little bit. Rifle looks pretty much new. This is a Elk hunters dream setup, and a great price

post-5733-0-41715900-1406779657_thumb.jpg

Wow. I hate auto rifles for hunting, but that is beautiful. What year was it made? I have a buddy that has been craving one of those?

I will pass it along to him.

great rigs folks, my daughters would shoot mine with 180 gr rounds when doing the demo's at Hunter Ed field days, combo of BOSS and semi action reduces recoil. With a good solid rest I can see the animal react to the bullet and decide if it needs another one.

I would love to have this set-up. I have 3 BAR's and they are solid shooters. Good luck with your sale!!!!

I was mad when I was a kid cuz dad bought me a Medallion BBR 30 06 and I really wanted a BAR. :( now later in life i know how much less recoil a semi auto has and i have few with boss and dang maybe dad was punishing me??? ;) if I had silly cash I would buy this just for a ornament in the safe. sweet rig and im betting semi auto and boss equal 243 recoil or less huh?

BTT/ Keeping the scope, will sell rifle, 750.00, this is a great deal, you are getting rings and bases also, that's a pretty close to new Safari for under 700.00