COOSEFAN

The Journey Into Mexico! (start to finish)

Jim,

Looks like you did really good filling clients tags and finding a great buck for yourself with limited time. Congrats to you & POPS on some great bucks. We need to do a coues hunt together sometime.

Jason

Hey Jason, that would be awesome!

I re-measured Pops buck doing as Amanda said: "measure from the g-2 to the end of the main beam and cut that in half. Then you take the circumference measurement at the halfway point. You use that same measurement twice." I came up with 2/8" less, so Pop's buck scores 109 5/8" doing it that way!

We have never worried much about score on our personal hunts, score is usually used more for identifying and classification than anything else. We have never entered a critter in the books, it's always been about the experience and memories made with friends and family and to us that is more important! If it's big....it's big, no matter what the tape says, but it is interesting learning how to score these different style bucks! Thanks for your info on that Amanda! JIM>

Ha! I've been so busy since I heard you were back I didn't have time to read the story until now! All those teasers weren't very nice! Anyway I'm glad I got the whole story in one read! Those are some awesome bucks, Congrats on a great trip. We should all love our work so much!

Bret C

Ha! I've been so busy since I heard you were back I didn't have time to read the story until now! All those teasers weren't very nice! Anyway I'm glad I got the whole story in one read! Those are some awesome bucks, Congrats on a great trip. We should all love our work so much!

i'VE BEEN WICKED BUSY AND GOT A CHANCE TO READ THIS A.M. WOW IS ALL i CAN SAY.

EXTREME WEATHER, LIMITED TIME AND THE BUCKS THAT WERE KILLED SHOWS YOUR EXPERTISE AND LEVEL OF SKILL. GREAT TO READ AND YOUR PHOTOS ARE OUTSTANDING !

I HOPE TO BOOK A TRIP SOMEDAY (SOON) AND ENJOY THE MEXICO COUES EXPERIENCE!

dOUG

AZP&y

Thanks guys. I love sharing our experiences with you all as much as I love experiencing everyone elses through all the stories and pic's, thats what makes this site great! Thanks again, JIM>

Jim,

Congratulations to all of you guys, those are some great deer. love the story too. --- Manny