Sign in to follow this  
muskrat

San Tan Chapter MDF "Stuff"

1) Now that we are past banquet season... We are looking to add to our awesome committee! Looking to give something back to this activity we love? The desert we love? Arizona wildlife? I need folks that can participate at outreach events, help at habitat projects, sell raffle tickets now and then, and especially - help organize/promote/work at - our annual fundraising

banquet. You can pitch in with all aspects, or let me know how you'd like to help in one or two areas. We do good, legitimate work that helps not only Arizona's mule deer, but all kinds of critters! Contact me for info. Our chapter roughly covers Queen Creek, Gilbert, Chandler, San Tan Valley and south Mesa.

2) A great sponsorship opportunity from the Mule Deer Foundation! This from Jim Lawrence, North Valley Chapter Chairman:

"I wanted to let everyone know where we are on our trailer campaign. The first of two trailers should be ready for pickup, within the next day or so. We have a vendor setup and ready to apply the wraps and are sourcing aluminum cabinets for both trailers.

We received another sponsor today for the trailers, CP Contractors!! Their logo will be displayed on both sides of each trailer. We are almost ready for the wraps and could use a few more sponsors. If you know of a company or individual who would like to support this mission and have their logo proudly displayed, give me a call right away. The cost is $1075.00 and the funds will be used exclusively for the trailers, tools and equipment. These badly needed trailers are coming none to soon, our projects season is right around the corner.

As of today, the following companies have purchased a trailer sponsorship:

McMillan Fiberglass Stocks

CP Contractors

Roll Shutter Systems

McMillan Merchant Solutions

AZGFD

Vortex Optics

Game Trail Taxidermy

Az Desert Ridge Outfitters

Sportsman's Warehouse

Taylor Tours

Each sponsor will receive a donation receipt for the full value of their gift. We appreciate any help in recruiting new sponsors. "

• Like 2