MULEPACKHUNTER

Monday Check in

Well, Only 15 lbs to go and I am stuck!!!!!! Started at 260lbs and stuck at 220lbs I just cant seem to get to 205 :angry:

Just started the leangains Fasting program this week. so far so good. Been ding a gym version of p90x. Liking it so far already noticing a difference in the day 2 day aspect.

Got stagnant for a couple weeks. Went on vacation and didn't watch the calories like I had been. Didn't go in reverse - just got in a rut.

Dedication to the workouts has not been a problem for a while - I'm not perfect on 5 days a week but more often than not I make that number or even 6.

Eating and food quality can be a pain in the backside. When I stay dedicated to MyFitnessPal and food quality the midsection shrinks. When I add high calorie food (delicious Mexican food covered in cheese) progress stops. If I add ANY amount of beer progress goes backwards (that's on the devil/avoid list).

Reality for a guy nearing 50. Watch every aspect everyday or get frustrated.

At this rate though, December elk will be outstanding.

• Like 1

Started Keto a few weeks ago. Started about 310. FINALLY woke up under 300 today, at 298!

Milestone

Well, Only 15 lbs to go and I am stuck!!!!!! Started at 260lbs and stuck at 220lbs I just cant seem to get to 205 :angry:

increase activity or decrease caloric intake until you start losing 1-2lbs a week

• Like 2

todays the start of my 4th week p90x and 3rd week Leangains down 11lbs 197-186 now. Feeling great. wanna stay around 180 and maybe slowly building lean muscle. took a hike the other day can already tell a huge difference.

Started last week @ 218. Three knee surgeries and 53 years of life limit me to walking, the eliptical and weights. Goal is 175 my Sept. 14 when I leave for my early archery hunt. Hardest part me is the diet and eating clean. Was never much of a beer drinker but I love mexican food.

• Like 1

Seems I have been slacking last few months on regular workouts. Last week managed to kick it back in gear, Monday early white tanks hill climb 3 miles, Tuesday hiked to phantom ranch and back 18 miles, Wednesday white tanks 104 degrees 3 mile hill climb, Thursday 3 mile jog 102 degrees, Friday 12 hour work shift then hit the pool for 20 min lap swim before 30 minute run on the treadmill.

Getting up from my chair is hurting a little today, haha

Not sure how I missed this thread before but here goes... Starting about three years ago wife and I started a clean eating program felt better and got weight down from 210 to about 175. About 18 months ago my wife started running to deal with her moms terminal cancer and I reluctantly started too. It became one of the best outlets to release stress I've found. Ran my first half marathon in January and decided to have no regrets and registered for a full. June 4th ran my first marathon in San Diego finished in 4:04:01 next is in Las Vegas in November really want to get down around the 3:45 mark. I'm gonna check back and read through the rest of this thread for motivation!

• Like 1