#451 PseAZ

PseAZ

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts
  • Interests:RackSeekers

Hunting, Fishing and the great outdoors

Been almost 4 weeks since on the leangains- fasting diet down 13lbs feel great cant wait to see if it makes a difference in the hills. on week 6 of p90x as well although I modified the upper body days alitte to do some lifting. down to 187 hoping to get around 185 by the end of the summer and just maintain.

Genesis 27:3

Now then, get your equipment--your quiver and bow--and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

#452 MULEPACKHUNTER

MULEPACKHUNTER

Premier Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,020 posts
  • Interests:Cooking
Oh man that's great work guys. Took a few days off after last weeks workload but ripped off a 60 lb ruck up mesquite canyon in white tanks today. Still pretty hot but doable.
Bike and swim planned for tomorrow.
"My opinions and comments are just that mine and are not to be taken too seriously"
Mike

#453 PseAZ

PseAZ

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts
  • Interests:RackSeekers

Hunting, Fishing and the great outdoors

The tanks are no joke I wanto start hiking on the mountain soon get up in the elevation and find me a cooler spot to put in some solid work.

Genesis 27:3

Now then, get your equipment--your quiver and bow--and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

#454 MULEPACKHUNTER

MULEPACKHUNTER

Premier Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,020 posts
I think I'm trying to out do Mark, haha.
Put in a good lake swim Wednesday night followed by a 3 mile or so trail run.
Took Thursday off then there was Friday.
Worked Friday then hit the Y for 30 min laps swim the hit the tanks again with 70 lb pack. Mesquite canyon 1.4 mile up hill out and back.
"My opinions and comments are just that mine and are not to be taken too seriously"
Mike

#455 MULEPACKHUNTER

MULEPACKHUNTER

Premier Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,020 posts
Monday made my 3.2 mile loop at 5pm ouch, one bottle of water for my head and one for my mouth. Started with my shirt wet and a cool neck gator.
Today swam 30 min then hit white tanks for mesquite canyon with the pack on, had to turn around early this trip, just too hot in the sun.
Tomorrow morning headed for the high country for a hike in fly fishing trip.
Hard work is paying off with loose pants.
Mike

#456 Healy Arms

Healy Arms

Advanced Member

• Official Sponsor
  • PipPipPip
  • 371 posts
  • Interests:Guns, ammo, Wildlife Tech Mighty Atom e-callers, and shooting supplies with an emphasis on customer service and excellent pricing. We shop the competition so you don't have to. Our team has shooting experience ranging from law enforcement, tactical & personal defense, to hunting predators, big game, wing shooting, and more.

sales@healyarms.com
    In Arizona - 480.621.5555
    Toll Free - 855.321.GUNS (4867)

Well...

I unapologetically took 12 days off from the workout routine.  My buddies all checked out for vacations and I just checked out - slept in every day.  Went back to it 3 days ago this past Friday and surprisingly didn't notice much a loss of cardio.  Went back Saturday for an incline hike at a gym and then hiked South Mountain on Sunday afternoon/evening (it was hot but not humid - not bad hiking weather really and the park was 99% empty).  I'll get back to lifting tomorrow.  

Archery Elk is 12 weeks out - I don't have a tag for that but I have an invite.  Don't need to be slackin' now. 

Healy Arms

1809 E Baseline Rd

Tempe, AZ 85283

480-621-5555
http://www.healyarms.com/
Official Sponsor of CouesWhitetail.com

#457 Healy Arms

Healy Arms

Advanced Member

• Official Sponsor
  • PipPipPip
  • 371 posts
  • Interests:Guns, ammo, Wildlife Tech Mighty Atom e-callers, and shooting supplies with an emphasis on customer service and excellent pricing. We shop the competition so you don't have to. Our team has shooting experience ranging from law enforcement, tactical & personal defense, to hunting predators, big game, wing shooting, and more.

sales@healyarms.com

I think I'm trying to out do Mark, haha.
Put in a good lake swim Wednesday night followed by a 3 mile or so trail run.
Took Thursday off then there was Friday.
Worked Friday then hit the Y for 30 min laps swim the hit the tanks again with 70 lb pack. Mesquite canyon 1.4 mile up hill out and back.

This post is a reminder - I need to swim more.  Laps are killer cardio and it works everything.  

Healy Arms

1809 E Baseline Rd

Tempe, AZ 85283

480-621-5555

#458 Healy Arms

Healy Arms

Advanced Member

• Official Sponsor
  • PipPipPip
  • 371 posts

sales@healyarms.com

cardio-a-holic this past 2 weeks - miles, elevation, trails, stairs.  For whatever reason that's what's motivating.  For now. 

Healy Arms

1809 E Baseline Rd

Tempe, AZ 85283

480-621-5555

#459 MULEPACKHUNTER

MULEPACKHUNTER

Premier Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,020 posts
Man I was on the same kick this week. Pretty much just ran, Super rough day Sunday, got in the truck after work and did the tired sore don't want to stop deal, actually drove past the turn to the white tanks and was reserved to going home. Had to argue for a minute but managed to backtrack and hit the hills for a run.
Mike

#460 bojangles

bojangles

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 660 posts
  • Interests:Christianity, family, hunting, fishing

rode my bike from Carrizozo to Ruidoso.  It was an uphill battle.  beautiful country up there.  it's caught my eye, and with arizona getting so crowded now days, new mexico is looking pretty good.  

i wonder if i could make a living over there.  we saw tons of muleys, elk, and antelope on the trip.  

www.paysoncarpetcleaning.com

#461 MULEPACKHUNTER

MULEPACKHUNTER

Premier Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,020 posts
Good week for me, managed to work the mules as well as my self , Monday ran my new loop with hill at white tanks, Tuesday Wednesday Thursday ran hills and elk trails up north. Good swim bike run Friday and topped it off Sunday with good run in the white tanks again. Monday was 9 hour sleep day and now headed back to the tanks for a run before dinner out. Hope I can repeat last week, headed for Prescott tomorrow for some steep climbs with weight before dinner with family.
Mike

#462 bojangles

bojangles

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 660 posts
  • Interests:Christianity, family, hunting, fishing
Attached File  0806171805.jpg   148.07KB   1 downloadsAttached File  0708170738.jpg   199.97KB   0 downloads

Did a little riding this weekend.

www.paysoncarpetcleaning.com

#463 bigorange

bigorange

Premier Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,024 posts
Finally back in gear...made some significant nutritional changes and back to exercising regularly. Currently in week 3 of one of the DVD programs like P90X. No real hunt prep until Dec so plenty of time...will see what happens.
A bad day hunting is better than a good day doing just about anything else...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users