krash73

Would you hunt alone?

Just curious if you guys ever go out and hunt alone? I am thinking this might be what I will be doing this year if my buddy can't make it. I feel I would be fine as I have cell service and buddies know where I will be, it's where we have been hunting the last couple years.

Let me know your thoughts.

I hunt alone all the time. It can be better than with someone, no arguing on where to hunt. It can also be harder as you don't have a spotter to assist in the stalk.

I will leave you with this, all done ALONE!!!!!

post-5396-0-18975700-1410940339_thumb.jpg

post-5396-0-54281400-1410940467_thumb.jpg

post-5396-0-81897000-1410940510_thumb.jpg

My first Coues with a bow.

• Like 1

I have gone up to seven days hunting alone. It takes a couple of days to adjust to not having anybody around. Its a lot of fun remembering how to speak when you have talked minimally for a few days.

• Like 2

I enjoy the sense of accomplishment when successful, what I worry about is injury. I'm clumsy and a sprained/broken type injury is very possible for me.

• Like 4

Archery or Rifle?

I have a rifle hunt in unit 23.

If your hunting alone. Pm me if you need help packing out. Its very rough country and spotty cell service at best. You have to know the unit well or have sat phone. My wife shed hunts alone in 23 twice a week but its personal preference. Let us know if you need help if i am not there i can make it form one house to the other in an hour 15 and help you out. Good luck

• Like 3