Sign in to follow this  
MULEPACKHUNTER

family strength

I thought this would be better for the family strength section but my phone would not allow new topic so here it goes.
Recently my wife and I were looking for an old style movie to watch one evening and I stumbled over little house season one on disc so that was the road we took. I am thinking this should be required for all us citizens. If you want some good old fashion family faith TV time look no further. We are on season 2 now and I wish I could just jump in there and buy a farm.

I was watching an online christian service the other day and it was brought up by chance that Mr ingals in theory may have been the perfect man?

dang close if you ask me?

He mentioned that television over the years has slowly degraded the father figure in almost every case and as I went back thinking about some past shows it was very true, think about that one. Look at all the dads on tv and see where the industry has placed them. Mostly as idiot, bumbling, shadows in the home who could not live without the women.

This and many other things is why I have no television.

• Like 3

I agree wholeheartedly! At least we have the Robertson's; still showing God's abundance in His woods and water and family gathering in prayer on TV. We can use plenty more of that.

Ya I don't know much about the Robertsons. I have made a few in educated comments in the past on Phil but I had only seen on e episode and it was really not worth watching but I have heard several times they are a good family. Maybe I will see some of their good stuff some day.

I'm always watching Little House on the Prairie along with The Waltons. Great family TV!

Nothing but crap on TV anymore.