Sign in to follow this  
joelpresmyk8

Dreams DO come true

Ok so idk if anyone remembers but a few years back I found this huge palmated whitie shed. It was my first ever coues shed( and the start of my coues addiction) I was ecstatic! That was 3 or 4 years ago and ever since then every time I'm in that area all I could think about was where the other side was. It always hurt haha I had given up hope......

post-7395-0-85912200-1411796276_thumb.jpg

post-7395-0-52829400-1411796328_thumb.jpg

Well just the other day my buddy was out chasing elk in the area and he mentioned that he had found a big whitie shed. Which coincidentally was his first ever coues shed. And then he said it, " I think it's the match to your palmated one." And I couldn't beleive it, 3 or 4 years later. Could it be true!? And I'm no expert by any means! But I truly believe that this(the shed in my right hand) is a match to mine from years ago! I can't believe it!

post-7395-0-35170200-1411796582_thumb.jpg

• Like 5

Thanx!:) haha.... About that! Yeah they are. Mostly javelina, lion and bear hAha

• Like 1

Those sheds rock man! Incredible the match was found by someone who knew you....wow!

Wall of shame=awesome!

Thanx guys!! Yeah dream sheds in my opinion! I thought my eyes were deceiving me haha. Yeah I thought that wall of Shame was just a fun idea for all our unused tags. Reminders to humble me too!:)

• Like 2

Nice looking bobcat rug. Would you post a closeup pic/who mounted it? Thanks!

• Like 1

I use to stick all my us filled tags on my gun safe. It got to depressing to look at after awhile so I stopped. Awesome sheds!

Hahah explorer! Yeah I see what your saying! Yeah coues tracker as soon as I get home I'll take some pictures. Mark Plunket did the taxidermy work for me. Looks amazing!!!

Cool you located the other side.....crazy how small/large the world can be sometimes. Pound the ground same area time after time and never find the other side, then a friend happens to find it.....what are the chances.

Congrats on the nice set....how you two going to split that up? We always say who ever found the first side gets the other side no matter who finds it........which has led to many family disputes and become true camp fire debates over who found what and who encroached on who's area.....fun times.

Yeah it's crazy to think about! Hahahaha yeah I know exactly what your saying non typical. We would usually do that but since it's his first ever whitetail I can't bring myself to even ask him for it!! So for now we are both keeping our own