Sign in to follow this  
trphyhntr

3a/3c roll call

My clan will be there! Both of my daughters have tags, I am probably more excited than they are. :D

• Like 1

Wish I was there to get a second chance at the toad I missed 2 years ago .... He was still running around before the hunts started and would make any of you guys with the Tag very Happy! I will be in 23 come Halloween but 3c still remains my first choice when wanting to go after Mule Deer !

Good luck to those hunting !

nope son and father have 22 whitty tags. me i got what the bird left me on the pump handle.if you no what i mean

Anyone else from the board going to be there?

Should be a dandy spike with your name on him Friday :-P

Brian

• Like 2

My BIL and I will be there. FR300 was nasty last weekend. Deep, thick, slippery mud. Saw lots of does, but no bucks. But we also weren't doing our scouting during prime hunting hrs bc we didn't want to ruin anyone's youth elk hunt. We just looked for sign and good glassing spots. I hope non of you snag the awesome camping spot we found.

That 300 road can get out right sloppy up there never a dull moment when it is wet... Hope the winds are nice on you all while on your hunt , nothing slows things down in that unit like Wind ( they are there just have to usually change your area and tactics on glassing them up)

@standman lol who knows maybe by the end ill be begging for a spike but from what ive seen I don't think that will be the case. yeah the wind was pretty bad on sunday up there, hope its calm on Friday.

Knock em dead dude. You've had me sweating bullets after I threw out that quick almost dare of a recommendation.

Keep us posted, if you have service don't make us suffer to the end.