mmtx10

This is why you should buy Vortex optics

Called Vortex to order a new pair or binos the other day. Spoke with a very helpful guy named Travis. He informed me that I was eligible for a law enforcement discount and said we would have my binos in the mail first thing in the morning. We talked hunting for a little bit and he gave me his opinion on a few things and I left the conversation feeling glad that I made the call. Here is the letter that he personally wrote and sent to me.

278399F3-5DB3-4B1D-A4DC-CF0414AFC39B_zps

• Like 10

Great customer relations there. Good to see people still respect our LEOs enough to show they care.

Thank you for your service to public safety as well.

• Like 1

That is Awesome. Great customer service from a great company. They really get it!

Thank you for your service!

Thats awesome buddy. I think those Vipers are great glass at that price point. Mine never left the truck. They dont get the "Im too scared to scratch my Swaros" treatment as my other pair, and they have held up great the last few seasons. Even when "friends" borrowed them. Glad you got some nice glass. I never had to use their warranty, but Ive heard its the best there is.

Thanks guys

Matt- they will work really well for me until I work up enough courage to drop big $ on swaro's.

wildwoody- They didn't come with a big buck but they will make it easier for me to find one

• Like 2

Guest akaspecials

Vortex has me as a loyal customer. Thier prices, quality, and customer service are all top notch.

Matt- they will work really well for me until I work up enough courage to drop big $ on swaro's.

Keep an eye out for quality used stuff on here in the classified after hunting season. Lots of good people going different routes on optics and sellling to make room for something else.

Those 10x Vipers are plenty capable until then!

Isn't vortex made in China?

So is just about every other thing you buy these days. Who cares, it is a global economy>