Sign in to follow this  
Guest akaspecials

Wtb/wtt snowmobile

Guest akaspecials

This may not be the best forum for this, but I quit my job a week or two ago and am looking for a backcountry machine to hit some epic backcountry powder and run trap lines for the next year or two until I reintegrate into society. Let me know whatcha got.

I have a 2011 Kawasaki Ninja 650R I'd be willing to trade if the deal is right.

Guest akaspecials

No. I saved money and quit my job to be a ski bum. I hope with trapping to make just enough to make gas money and pay for lift tickets. And I am serious.

I am guessing you are young, single with no family.

Congrats on doing something adventurous. I wish you luck in your future. Have a blast, you only live once.

I have similar plans when all my kids graduate and move out. Good luck and have fun!

Guest akaspecials

I'm single, 26, no children, have my house rented out, and have been planning for years to make this a reality. I'll be living in my camper and have gotten rid of all the excessive stuff in my life so I can stay light and stay on the road hunting, fishing, skiing, and snowboarding as much and as long as I can.

I couldn't handle the stress of corporate america anymore and money became inconsequential to the daily misery I was living. Thanks for the good wishes guys. I'm sure I'll post up some trip reports once the snow starts falling. :)

Still looking for a sled too guys.... :)

Guest akaspecials

I'll be far north, possibly canada. Would love Colorado or California but trapping might as well be illegal there....

Your giving me anxiety attacks!! I've been planning my escape for about 7 years now. I hear ya with the corporate B.S. its almost done me in a few times. Have 6 more years to go till i have no commitments(other then my wife and she is down to go with me) tying me down. I just hope my health holds up till then. If i had the gear you needed id loan it to you until it was my turn.

No sled but if you need some old traps that been used one season let me know. I don't even no if these are legal any more. Been sitting in the shop.

I'll be far north, possibly canada. Would love Colorado or California but trapping might as well be illegal there....

I dispise cali, alaska , alaska, alaska, oh ! Did I say that out loud? Good luck and keep us up to date.