rthrbhntng

CABELA'S CONSERVATION WEEKEND OCT 30- NOV 2 EMPLOYEE DISCOUNT

Cabela's is a great supporter of the Arizona Elk Society and Conservation of the Elk and wildlife we love in Arizona. They also support our many youth events.
Cabela's is making a GREAT OFFER to all the Arizona Elk Society MEMBERS, VOLUNTEERS and SUPPORTERS.
MARK YOUR CALENDARS FOR NEXT WEEKEND. Not only is it Halloween but it will be a special Conservation weekend for all of you.
EMPLOYEE DISCOUNTS FOR AES FRIENDS!!!
Cabela's is offering AES an opportunity to save money with our employee discount. Share the savings.

This is an in-store offer only and requires presentation of the barcode below. We will honor a printed version or presentation of the barcode on your smart phones. Show and save! See complete details and exclusions below. This offer is good Thursday, October 30 through Sunday, November 2, and then it's gone!

post-605-0-72451800-1414023147.jpg

• Like 1

Always thought about it but it sounded like a game violation to me. Upon checking, guess not.

Page 127 of Regs:

4. 5. and specifically 6.

Those are G&F regs however, not sure how the federal land agencies would feel about it unless you added water to a natural rock formation, they would surely not be happy with any pouring of a concrete hole or littering water containers.

I do wonder how long it would take for game to find it and use it routinely though..

And how difficult it would be to keep it full..

Somebody out there is doing it I'm sure, if it's legal hopefully they share..

So who else has been shooting everyday and counting the days to aug. 22nd?

I live in and hunt 33 year around the last couple years the mule deer have been getting hit hard its pretty sad really don't see as good of deer as you use to white tail is alright but I think they need to leave the unit alone and stop giving out so many tags to be honest. I think they need to give a mature doe tag out maybe 15 tags to start cause I watched so many mature old @ss does push the younger ones away n apparently the old ones don't put out good amounts of bucks. Whitetail are there going to take sometime to find I also agree its pretty obvious if G&F can make money off of these units there going to drain every cent out of the units I hate hunting on top of people and also hate having people on top of me. If I see someone going after deer I back off and watch from a distance but I have accidently walked over a hill and sat down and put the binos up and saw a guy stalking well he was getting close to the deer saw me got mad stopped stalk and tore off.

The doe frustrate me. I usually hunt unit seven but last year and this year all I see are doe. It's no problem to glass up 60+ doe and just a couple bucks. Me and my buddy also have a spot we call the nursery because to would always see does with young bucks or babies in this area. Scouting this year we saw only a rabbit which I shot lol. I agree with the above post doe/buck ratio is out of whack

I just had to show off my sweet heart, My isn't she sexy

What a crock of crap!!!

Pretty smart actually, as those who would save the most money will be out hunting.

I've always thought this employee discount thing was a bit of a sham to get people in the door. It makes you think you're getting a deal, but they never tell you what the deal is. Has anyone used one of these discounts that can share what percentage you'd save?

I have used this discount in the past a few times.

The discount runs from about 5% up to 35+%. It depends on the item. If it is a Cabela's brand it will carry the largest discount. Sometimes if an item is on sale the sale price will be the same or lower than the discount price.

During the sale they can scan an item and tell you what the discount will be so there are no surprises at the register.

Thanks

Steve, Arizona Elk Society

I went this morning and utilized the coupon. Cabela's clothes items I purchased were 25% off so were Under Armour and a Carlson Choke. Waterfowl shotgun shells by the case were already on sale for 15% and so the discount did not exceed that, so not sure what the discount would have been,

• Like 1