Sign in to follow this  
10Turkeys

My Blood is Boiling!

Just got my copy of the American Rifleman special election issue, telling everyone who to vote for. State House of Representatives District 25 Russell Rusty Bowers. I served on the board at Rio Salado Sportsmans Club before it was turned over to game and fish, this slippery, oily weasel had a piece of land next to it that some developer wanted his hands on. It was a continuous fight to keep the range open. If you live in 25 or know someone who does please keep this guy out of office. Thanks!

That coyote is running again? What a snake. As I recall, he got his state house buddies to do away with the range with a stroke of the pen while he was on his way out so he could develop land locked property he bought. Under total cover of darkness. There was so much backlash, and I mean immediate and severe backlash, that they unstroked their decision real quick. You're right, he's a greasy weasel for sure. If you have any of the old articles handy you should post em and show folks what kinda guy he is. The NRA is actually recommending him? Do they not have a memory? Whoever is running against him is a better choice. Even if it's an obamacrat. Lark.

How the heck could the NRA back a guy who tried to close a gun range? That is ridiculous. If they don't want the other candidate, endorse "None of the Above".

I'm sure that wiers creep that sponsored the tag grab had a good NRA rating too. In fact, wasn't the NRA in favor of it? Or was that USO fiasco? I know they were in favor of one of em. This guy is as cheesy as they get. When he was a rep before he was involved in some really stupid legislation. If anyone can find articles about how tried to shut down usery pass, they need to post em. On this deal jlw posted it says he is 64%. I think Clinton was about that. He was also a life member. Politicians will do anything that lines their pockets. Don't be surprised by anything. Somebody needs to remind the NRA of what cheese weasel tried. And he had a buncha pals that helped him too. He wasn't alone. In fact, whatever it was that was gonna shut the range down, I don't think hr did it. As I recall, His crony's did it is a gift to him because he was retiring from the house. Lark.

So what does the link show....they backed someone else???

So what does the link show....they backed someone else???

no he's on there just scroll down to his name.... past the districts

wasn't implying anything just verified how they rated him...

they gave him a 64% rating...... why they would back someone that's getting a "D" is anyones guess...

I did find an article... long read from the new times which I have read alot of bs by them about some stuff that went on here at work and I new the real deal and they printed unverified lies dictated by a competitor who lost a bid and cried foul . so who knows what is true.

http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/1997-05-01/news/what-s-wrong-with-this-picture/full/

James

This article says a lot. Who cares about the tree huggers. We know they're liars. What I find interesting is that he raised he l l when they built usury and it was at least a mile from his house. But then he went and bought land that was landlocked by usury and tried to get it shut down again. Real interesting. Some odd behavior. "oh no, this place is too noisy, but wait, let me buy more land even closer to the gun range and try to get it shut down again. Another thing that is sorta concerning is the fact that this thread hasnt raised more outrage at this cheese weasel than it has. Lark.

• Like 1

Somebody's math is off 64% is not a D by the NRA's grading curve, they gave him a B+. I can't believe there hasn't been more responses to this. This guy is a double douche bag and doesn't deserve public office. He is no friend to any gun owners that is for sure. The post about him almost getting Rio closed is 100% true, if you enjoy shooting there just remember when you get to the voting booth that you could be driving to Ben Avery to shoot, because of this guy.

• Like 1