Sign in to follow this  
Antmo23

The Suns been up for 4 hours, where are the pics already?!?

Please tell me that was from a southern unit....

Please tell me that was from a southern unit....

24b

Wah Wah Wah

Sorry bud! :( shoulda took the early hunt.

• Like 1

Lol, trust me, I would have... My sisters wedding changed my plans...

Bet you $10 I can give GPS coord's to where that buck died. I may even have some old trail cam pics. If his left is a lot bigger than his right it's definitely the same deer. If not, same genetics.

• Like 1

Bet you $10 I can give GPS coord's to where that buck died. I may even have some old trail cam pics. If his left is a lot bigger than his right it's definitely the same deer. If not, same genetics.

I bet you could! Please don't though... I've noticed the lefty gene in a few bucks right in that area.

+ 1 on that .. Great buck but I also know if an area that holds a lot of two points in 24b just like that
  • Like 1

I bet you could! Please don't though... I've noticed the lefty gene in a few bucks right in that area.

I wouldn't dream of it.

• Like 2

Was at it all day in 24a and nothing but does, hunters and water up in the higher elevations. Man was it HOT! Glad it will be cooling down tomorrow.

Dang nice 2 point!!congrats....whats with the sweatshirt,its sunburn weather out there,at least it was in 21...lol

• Like 1