elpepe25

Tuesday afternoon P.S.A.

I will never understand grammer Nazis. I get that its a pet peeve but you understand what is trying to be said. Read it, shake your head and move on. I don't go around cutting retard drivers off making them come to a stop ripping them out of their vehicles slaming their face into a speed limit sign so I'm sure they have seen it then drag them back to their vehicle by the hair and showing them how the gas pedal works because they drive slow. Lord knows I would like to but I don't.

BUT YOU PROBABLY FLIP THE BIRD LETTING THEM KNOW???

SALE

SELL

JAMES

They're comes a time when thier are no other bucks on the ridge, so you head back over to there camp for some grub.

• Like 2

They're comes a time when thier are no other bucks on the ridge, so you head back over to there camp for some grub.

You beat me to it.

Nope never flipped the bird to another motorist. Just shake my head grit my teeth and move along at the posted speed.

I never did understand why so many people got upset once when a guy was talking about the new wench he put on the front of his jeep.

Kidding of course, bout made me fall out of the chair laughing.

There vs their. Your vs you're. But I think the worst one is coues vs couse.

I never did understand why so many people got upset once when a guy was talking about the new wench he put on the front of his jeep.

Kidding of course, bout made me fall out of the chair laughing.

Some guys mount they're wenches on the front of their truck, some guys mount their wenches on the back of they're truck, some guys even mount wenches on the front and the rear!

their, there, they're it's ok. everything is going to be ok.

• Like 1