Starts tomorrow. I had so much fun in September I figured I'd go out again a few times. Can't wait. Probably will get out Saturday evening. Anyone else planning on doing some dove hunting????

• Like 1

Hunted this morning, saw two dove fly the whole time. It was horrible, too windy I think.

Went out as planned this evening. Brought home 8 doves. Shot 10 but lost 2 in some really thick bush. Hate losing them after they go down.

• Like 1

Lots of doves, few ducks this evening. The dove were unbelievable 30 mins before dark. The last duck I shot fell and hit our lab on the back, pretty funny. No lost birds because of our awesome lab!

post-2686-0-28785800-1416713396_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Out quail hunting yesterday and found a lot of dove in the desert. Probably could have had the limit but I was chasing some decent quail coveys and just let the dove live this time.

the Johnson grass is full of them west of sandero and snider hill if you want to go out there take snider hill west tell you run out of road got a limit last night to windy today I walk and jump shot them got 8 gambles to