AZMThunter

Spring Draw Results?

So, for all of you whiners that have been on this site the last few years complaining (3) times a year about the delay in getting your draw results and "Why can't they just say when they will come and and stick to it?" - It would appear you have gotten your wish.

The tags will be mailed out today, and we still don't know where our spring hunts will be. Well done Delta Bravos'!

If this happens again for the elk & antelope results, I am going to form a lynch mob to hunt you complaining tools down and tattoo your foreheads with a PETA logo!

Now call AZGFD, apologize for sniveling in the past, and make them post the results!

The regs state the tags will be maild out the the 21st, but don't state when the results will be out. They could take another week if they wanted. What a JOKE!!!!!!

I think there is a lot more to this unprecedented delay than we all realize.

#1 - Could be they are going through with their "hunt club" concept, i.e. pay for early results or being unshaven and unwashed, wait till the permit shows up.

#2 - Should G&F choose to break 30+ years of letting us know early, August 7th 2015 will be the "in the mail" day for hunts that will start 8/21 (early archery deer). It will be deemed unfair that hunters have less than 2 weeks to prepare for a strip hunt. August archery deer draw hunts will be moved to the elk/antelope drawing period. This will create an opportunity for many to purchase an additional deer BP each year. G&F could rake in a million+ easy with this subtle change.

#3 - Both #1 and #2.

#4 - G&F IS po'd at us and is flexing it's muscles.

Me, I think it's #1 and #2.

• Like 2

Still says Bull Elk Drawn, dang it!

Better than what mine says about elk.

I'm one who's said all along that they'll be posted by the mail-out date. (At least that's how I try to keep myself sane) Guess I'm a liar this time.

Does anyone know if the tags are mailed from a local (AZ based) printer? If so we should see some tags in the mail today.

This year you can blame it on the Delta Bravos, David Sams, that sent in a bad credit card number or were overlimit, deadbeat dads, and etc.

funny people are upset with the spring draw....

isn't this the last year the company retained to host the on-line site? I hope AZ retains the same company New Mexico or Utah uses.

• Like 2

funny people are upset with the spring draw....

isn't this the last year the company retained to host the on-line site? I hope AZ retains the same company New Mexico or Utah uses.

I sure hope so....on both counts!

The online system they use now is probably the worst possible waste of technology I've ever seen. It should be used by colleges across the country to illustrate dozens of software design and usability flaws. I write software for a living, so I can attest, this is the result of laziness, lack of standards across the board and no care whatsoever for the end user. Just comically bad.

• Like 2