I am wanting to get started reloading. My grandpa gave me his old stuff but the press is rusted stuck and I think I don't have everything. So I told my wife I want a kit for Christmas but have no idea what brand. I would like to get everything in 1 kit so I can start right away. I know powder and bullets and all that won't come with it but when I say kit I'm talking all the equipment, scale, cleaner, press all that stuff. Any help would be awsome!! Any things to stay away from would also help!! Thanks

The Rockchucker RCBS kit is really good! I would stay away from LEE, I don't like thier dies.

I found this on Craigslist. Is it a good one? Rcbs reloading kit 200

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/wvl/for/4762051978.html

Yea that's the one I was referring to, I still use that same press. Very very good. Hornady, forester, redding also make great products.

http://www.midwayusa.com/product/937051/rcbs-rock-chucker-supreme-master-single-stage-press-kit?cm_vc=ProductFinding

Correction, This is the kit I was referring to with the rock chucker, this is the one I use. I don't have any experience using the explorer, might want to check the specs on it to make sure it can load the larger calibers you need it to load.

Check Black Friday deals as well like midway etc

I called the guy and said it comes with the rock chucker press.

Good deal

You are not going to find a kit that has everything. You will need to buy things that are caliber / cartridge, specific to measure seating depth, head space, etc. Most kits won't have a case trimmer.

They are all pretty good. I think spending money on good die sets for rifle reloading is more important along with setting your loads up correctly. You can get all the info you need off the web. I recommend you also buy Shawn Carlock's DVD on long range reloading. He builds rifles, hunts, and teaches long range shooting, lots of good info.