Guest 300ultramag.

10 and 1 in Seattle?

Guest 300ultramag.

Will it happen?

Last game I got to listen to it with some fellow cwers on the side of a mountain... That was a great time with some awesome folks!!!!!!

Go cards!

its not looking good. Defense is doing all they can but the offense is gone. Seems Seattle has Stanton figured out.

They will pull out a couple more wins this year but Stanton is not a superbowl qb. Too bad this could have been an epic year.

The Cards are who we thought they were!!

This is the start of the collapse!

Shelvin,

This makes absolutely zero sense with them being 9-2, tied for best record in the NFL, and sitting a top their division. Give some credit where credit is due.

The Cards are who we thought they were!!

This is the start of the collapse!

Shelvin,

This makes absolutely zero sense with them being 9-2, tied for best record in the NFL, and sitting a top their division. Give some credit where credit is due.

Exactly. It not like the Seahawks whooped their asses either. I mean c'mon they're the defending champions and struggled against the Cards defense at home mind you.

They have won most of their games in ugly fashion, yes still winning but I just dont think its sustainable. They play the meat of their schedule in the last 6 games and mostly on the road.

They are like Florida State of college football, best record but far from best team.

The Cards have the best record, but I don't think they will make it past the Packers in the playoffs if they make it.

I foresee a Packers and Patriots superbowl.

As a Vikings fans, I can't believe I just said that. :blink:

Go Cardinals!