Sign in to follow this  
kidso

Christmas Cocoa and Lights

My twins just turned four and I feel that I can now host a Christmas family gathering over at my place on Saturday, December 13th from 6-11pm in Chandler, AZ. Come and go, drop by for some hot cocoa and roast marshmallows and hotdogs over the fire pit and check out our yard display. I decorate with vintage Christmas décor and love the holiday season. This is a non-alcoholic family event. PM me if you are able to attend or if you want to come by on another evening. Santa will be there with stuffed animals for the kids. Have a Merry Christmas!

• Like 17

Will there be a bear calling seminar included? Let's be honest- that's all we care about

haha jk sounds like a generous offer!

• Like 5

I'll try to make it if work allows! Awesome Kidso!!!!

When you see blinding lights and 1000 snow men decorations you will know your in the right place:) See you Saturday!

• Like 1

When you see blinding lights and 1000 snow men decorations you will know your in the right place:) See you Saturday!

LOL! but I don't even know what town to start looking in!

Keith will have to give you better directions, but he is basicly a couple of miles from Archery headquarters in Chandler.

Sorry. Our address was in an earlier post from a previous year. It is 4904 W. Boston Street, Chandler, 85226. Easy access, just 3 miles east of the I-10 off of Chandler Blvd, or a mile north of the 202 South and Kyrene Rd, or 2 miles south of the 101 South and Chandler Blvd. There is a Mormon Church one block north of my house with plenty of parking available, just in case it is needed. I try to avoid parking along the street only in front of my house so the view is not blocked for passing traffic.

P.S. If anyone is handicapped or injured, the house across the street from me is vacant, as the renters just moved out, so you can park in their driveway without any worries.

Thank you for the invite but unfortunately my wife and I will be unable to be there. Merry Christmas!!

Keith looks like Peg and I are going to make it. Can't wait to see how much the girls have grown.

TJ