Sign in to follow this  
m77

Happy Thanksgiving

Just wishing everyone a special thanks for all the great years visiting this site. Special shout out to Amanda for bringing us all together.

• Like 1

Happy Thanksgiving!

area33 you gotta like Happy Holidays!

It is often an attempt by the ignorant to avoid saying Christmas but they end up greeting people with Happy-Holy-Days which is what the word means. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

November 27th – Happy Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving – 1621: Surviving Plymouth settlers give thanks to enduring first winter and near starvation. Colony producers are resentful of supporting non-producers. Gov. John Carver’s collectivist experiment is a failure.

Thanksgiving - 1623: Plymouth settlers give thanks for a bountiful feast. Gov. William Bradford’s plan to privatize land ownership and to allow families to market their own crops is a success. The colony has transformed from a condition of want to a condition of plenty.

Thanksgiving - 2014: Americans give thanks to surviving after six years of Barack Obama’s failed redistribution policies. Once again producers are forced to support a growing number of non-producers.

Thanksgiving – 2017: America gives thanks that Barack Obama is no longer President.

• Like 2

Happy thanksgiving everyone! Two terms I hate the most, "turkey day" and "X-mas" shows a lot of disrespect IMO. And happy holidays pisses me off too lol. Anyways.....

There will be an executive order coming from the Whitehouse renaming "Thanksgivng", to........ "El Pollo Asado Day" ;)

I'm all for giving Amanda a tip of the hat for this website,we all are very blessed.Happy Thanksgiving all-.

Here's to those who give thanks on this day to a higher power. To being grateful for what we have, hoping to improve conditions for those who have less, and using what we have to make the world better for others. I am truly thankful for road and destiny placed before me.

For my failings, if they are a lesson to be taught -- or my blessings if they are a lesson in humility.

• Like 1