SEAZCoues

Texas Hog Hunts

Guys, I just saw this but wanted to say that I am originally from Texas. My brother owns and operates a whitetail and hog outfit and has a lot of hogs on his places. He also does a lot of hog hunts.

Good dude with good land in West Central Texas. You'll see lots of pigs.

Bruce Williams

325-347-7679

Hangemhighwhitetails.com

Can you please post a link to your brothers site? I tried the address your listed and was not able to find anything.

• Like 2

Guys - The pig issue at some of my brothers land is becoming out of hand. This is from him driving around tonight.

If anyone wants to have an affordable hog hunting trip and shoot literally a ton of pigs, give him a call. Website is above. He's a good ole dude.

Thanks -

2016041995195420_zpsopvkjce7.jpg

2016042095201322_zpsy703nwvq.jpg

2016042095202721_zpsfoo9endl.jpg

Guest akaspecials

How did you shoot that many hogs at once?

Did they just keep coming back?

We've done it with AR-15's, 30 rd magazines, spot lights.

And an area may die for a while.... but if they are conditioned to come into a feeder, they will be back in a week or so.

That's my experience in East Texas.

I just want to resurrect this thread by asking if anyone has hunted the hangemhighwhitails for hogs yet. I'm planning to bring up the idea to some of the guys at work tomorrow. If you have, how was your experience, also how far from Arizona is it?

I'm also looking for info on rifle hog hunts, Does anyone have any feedback regarding hangemhighwhitetails hog hunting for this year or next year early 2017? Texas sounds like it has some good ranches to hunt and I'd like to find out more about hog hunting there.

So far I've found a couple of hog hunting ranches in CA near Paso Robles near where great zinfandel, syrah, petit sirah, and other varietals are produced. This would also provide the opportunity to cruise Hwy 1 down the Pacific coast.

Does anyone have recent 2015-2015 experience regarding Dunton Ranch North Fort Rock, AZ hog hunts? Any insight any of you could provide would be greatly appreciated.

Guys, I just saw this but wanted to say that I am originally from Texas. My brother owns and operates a whitetail and hog outfit and has a lot of hogs on his places. He also does a lot of hog hunts.

Bruce Williams

325-347-7679

Hangemhighwhitetails.com

Can you please post a link to your brothers site? I tried the address your listed and was not able to find anything.

Big Browns,

Any luck on picking a hog hunting facility yet? Wondering about enroute distances, since I also am in Queen Creek.

Bruce Williams

325-347-7679

Hangemhighwhitetails.com

Big Browns,

Any luck on picking a hog hunting facility yet? Wondering about enroute distances, since I also am in Queen Creek.

No, sorry!

Big or Bust,

Sounds like your brothers place is " Right up the Ally " I'm not in a position to do a hog hunt this year, but would love to hear about how Hangemhighwhitetails ranch works out for the rest of you so I can plan a hunt next year.

If were going to hunt hogs, it would be nice to support our fellow members. sounds like a square deal