Mathews Monster Wake

Just released yesterday!

35 ata

5" brace

355 ibo

5.38 lbs

$1699 msrp

post-2501-0-68887600-1418175741.png

The last two specs I posted leave me scratching my head...

• Like 1

I do not think this bow will make any "wake" Pun intended. Hmmm.. what a disappointment. I heard they were going to release this bow, and I expected something better than a 5" brace height. 355 fps. Well duh, I am pretty confident all bows with a 5" brace will go 355. LOL

Is this "wake" the last viewing of Mathews Bows forever?

It's been a long time since they have released anything good. Seems like they are on their way out.

Went to Archery Club today to look at the Wake, sickest bow I've ever seen. Unfortunately because of a broken hand I was unable to shoot it. For being as heavy a bow as it is it is incredibly balanced in the hand, not top heavy like my xlr8, or mr5. The machine work is absolutely incredible. It has a matte black anodized finish and is the only way it comes available. I know nobody cares about this bow but me but thought I'd share my thoughts on it anyway lol!

I'll stick with my 9 year old Switchback XT thank you........$1699 MSRP??? Wow! It better do something besides shoot arrows for that price..... :unsure: :o

I'll stick with my 9 year old Switchback XT thank you........$1699 MSRP??? Wow! It better do something besides shoot arrows for that price..... :unsure: :o

Yeah like dishes with a happy ending..... And I love my Creed.