Sign in to follow this  
hoghntr

*** WTB 243 wsm ammo and or brass

Probably chose the wrong gun to be my favorite! :]

Daughter also loves it and also enjoys shooting so need some ammo!q

looking for any ammo and or brass.

Thx, mike

I can not understand why the stopped making the guns. Btw thanks for getting me to buy one from you mike

• Like 1

I can not understand why the stopped making the guns. Btw thanks for getting me to buy one from you mike

Yes but remember I bought another before I sold my buddy who reloads 1. ;) awesome caliber and I say we start writing letters to ammo companies

** I know there is a list of recently departed deer that wish we had not bought these and a HUGE LINE OF CRITTERS WAITING TO SIGN THE PETITION TO BAN THE 243 wssm for future hunts

• Like 1

There is such a demand for ammo. I don't know why they don't make brass or factory rounds even if they stopped making the gun.

• Like 1

Yes but remember I bought another before I sold my buddy who reloads 1. ;) awesome caliber and I say we start writing letters to ammo companies

** I know there is a list of recently departed deer that wish we had not bought these and a HUGE LINE OF CRITTERS WAITING TO SIGN THE PETITION TO BAN THE 243 wssm for future hunts

Yes but sadly i lost my 243 wssm up on the side of the hill that morning 12/06/2014 gods speed my friend. Oh yeah hoghntr she named the gun after you.

• Like 1

Yes but sadly i lost my 243 wssm up on the side of the hill that morning 12/06/2014 gods speed my friend. Oh yeah hoghntr she named the gun after you.

Your wifey stole your gun! oh man im sorry but at least it wil still be under roof

I have 160+ brass. Buy the rifle and I will give u the brass, bullets, dies and ammo boxes. Not joking.

• Like 1

I have 160+ brass. Buy the rifle and I will give u the brass, bullets, dies and ammo boxes. Not joking.

Think we have spoke about this?? mssg inbound

This sucks. I had a neighbor move and he was giving away ammo. I took all his .270 wsm, 3 boxes new. He had 3 boxes of .243 wsm , I should have taken them, but I didnt because I dont have the rifle. I will see if I can find them.

• Like 1