Sign in to follow this  
tytanner

Stolen cam

To whoever stole my game camera, you are what is wrong with America. You had a young kid with you. Way to raise em right...

I get your anger, but I seriously don't think any one on this site would steal your camera.

had a guy and a kid steal a cam of mine too. It was either that or one guy has really small feet.

Post pics

• Like 1

Well if you don't think anyone on this site will steal a camera you had better wake up. There's a lot of folks signed up here. And don't bother asking this is all I have to say on this.

• Like 3

Hunters, not all but a big percentage of, are their own worst enemies! I don't even worry about antis at all , you know exactly what their intentions are, but some of the guys that hunt are real p.o.s.!

Ive always said that its other hunters who steal cameras. Antis will just break lenses or cover them in mud etc. On the last one I had stolen their were fresh boot prints and empty shot gun hulls. Dove hunters I presume. I usually know better than to put one on a tank but I was after something specific and had double locked and chained it and it was in a metal box. Im sure it took them some time to get it off. They could have easily drove to WalMart and for a little over 70 bucks bought a camera. I think some guys get a kick out of stealing them.

I had my ground blind stolen this past week that I just bought. Takes me over an hour to hike back in there. Haven't seen anyone else back there. Got one person on camera a week after I set my ground blind up and it was a guy on a horse. He left my stuff alone that day but I think he came back and took my ground blind. Left everything else including the bag the ground blind goes in. Bunch of dick heads out there.

• Like 3

Ive always said that its other hunters who steal cameras. Antis will just break lenses or cover them in mud etc. On the last one I had stolen their were fresh boot prints and empty shot gun hulls. Dove hunters I presume. I usually know better than to put one on a tank but I was after something specific and had double locked and chained it and it was in a metal box. Im sure it took them some time to get it off. They could have easily drove to WalMart and for a little over 70 bucks bought a camera. I think some guys get a kick out of stealing them.

they aren't stealing them to use them...it might be a perk....They take them cause they don't want you learning something in their "honey hole"
  • Like 1