AZCOU3SHUNTER

Want to Fill a Tag Close to PHX

I am looking for some insight of places near Phx I live in Ahwatukee (east valley) I won't be able to drive into trails due to my vehicle situation right now. I don't mind hiking in. Is there any place I should go I am just looking to fill my freezer. Ive shot one deer with my bow before and I am still new (3 years) into hunting. Ill shoot a spike i just want some meat in my freezer and 2015 is a new year. Any and all advice is greatly appreciated and I'm not looking for secret spots. I want to go out this week either christmas eve or the day after christmas, possibly the weekend following christmas if permitted by work. Thank you everyone.

Thanks,

Tj Perez

tj.perez90@yahoo.com

480-720-8987

U and everyone else without a deer wants the same at the end of year. Not gonna get a good response on this one

• Like 5

everywhere around the east valley is good. North on beeline hwy or east on us60. Once you clear the city (or rez) you are in deer country. Most of the roads dont require a 4wd. You will need good binos in any of the spots around the city

• Like 1

Filling the freezer is what it is all about. That IS the game. Anything else is just a bonus.

• Like 9

I am not picky when it comes to shooting a deer even on opening day. I shot a fork by spike my first deer and I wouldn't pass up that same deer or a Fork by Fork on the first in August. I want to be able to enjoy some venison. Thank you AverageJoe for some insight. I appreciate it! I usually hunt in southern AZ but don't have the time before the new year.

AverageJoe: I have some swarovski 15x56's and a vortex razor 11-33x50 spotting scope. Thank you again not sure where Ill be going for sure. On the beeline hwy is it by sugarloaf mtn?

Tcharchery: I don't just look forward to filling the freezer. I am joy all aspects of hunting and even when I don't see a deer out in the field I still have a good time and just enjoy being out there.

• Like 2

everywhere around the east valley is good. North on beeline hwy or east on us60. Once you clear the city (or rez) you are in deer country. Most of the roads dont require a 4wd. You will need good binos in any of the spots around the city

no beeline yet til Jan.

do me a favor and send all seekers to black canyon city or white tanks... LOL!

James

So much more to this game than "Filling the freezer". Hope the light comes on for you soon. Good luck with your hunting.

I cant see the light either, it must be burnt out. Is it really a game?

no beeline yet til Jan.

do me a favor and send all seekers to black canyon city or white tanks... LOL!

James

Lots of deer by black canyon city too! Between new river and Black canyon city are some dang nice mulies. In January they go crazy

• Like 1