GameHauler

Lets See Them Kids

Here is a picture of my son Luke (on the left) and my nephew Stephen (on the right) on one of our horn huntn trips. These two boys are like brothers, I cant wait till they can hunt big game with me but till then they will be huntin those horns!!!!!!!

Luke has eyes like a eagle, Gabe, him and I went out scoting for my elk hunt a few years ago and Luke spotted not one, but TWO deer that neither Gabe, nor I saw.

GTT- I saw you a while back at Out-n-burger over by Sportsman Warehouse in Phoenix...I knew you looked familiar and the picture of you just confirmed that it was you that I saw. I believe it was in December

elkhunter, You have a good memory, it was me & it was mid Dec....I was waiting for some friends who had the late coues hunt down south.We met there then hit the road. They both killed nice bucks that weekend too.

I have been looking for Colton's first archery deer pictures and can't seem to find them.... still lookin' though.....

In the mean time...... Colton was lucky enough to have drawn archery antelope tags at age 12 and 16! I made him sit the blind on a water hole the entire hunt at age 12 he passed up a few and missed a pretty good goat @ 50yds, before he shot this buck at 35 yds.

post-996-1175145980_thumb.jpg

At age 16 he drew again... :blink: ... now being able to drive and feeling the need to "do it on his own"..... he hunted hard for 2 weekends..... many close calls and blown stalks, but had not shot a buck. He came home that second Saturday night and asked for my help!!! WhoooHooo! Off we went the next morning.... Two and a half hours of hunting and he nailed this buck at 50 yds spot and stalk.

post-996-1175147607.jpg

Come on Guys,

Post up them kids.

There have to be more youth hunters out there.

I am starting to run out <_<

Stop Applauding :(

Since this is a Coues wed site I guess I should post

the Tag Magnets Coues.

I beleive she was 12

post-1778-1175206763_thumb.jpg

Here are some of my son Joshs Accomplishments. He has taken 4 Coues Bucks. This is his best in 2003 when he was 15. Scored 103.

Josh Javalina in 2003.

Josh Spring Gobbler 2004.

Josh Canada Bear in 2006. Took him there for his Graduation present from high school.

Now my daughter Jennifer is getting started. Took her first big game this year. Javalina

Sorry for some of the poor pictures. It has been nice with the digital the last couple of years.

I am a proud Dad!!

My two boys....Mikey and Louie Feb. 2007

Hunterdan,

Great pictures, I love how you took the one of your daughter.

That pig looks HUGE

Thanks for posting

Great photos from every one

Thanks

Mike

Colton with his 2nd archery Coues deer (age 13) with his hunting partner Justin Scarbrough (age 12). Justin is my buddy, Jason's son.

I found it! I have been searching for the pics of my Boy's first archery coues. I am sooooo very proud of this deer.... Colton was 12 yrs old and it was his first January archery deer hunt. It was also the first hunt inwhich he hunted alone..... He shot this 79 0/8 net P&Y buck at 15 yds and then hiked out of the woods to get me. That day a DIEHARD archery hunter was born!

Here is Colton's 3rd archery coues (age 14).... He and Justin had over 70 hours each of deer hunting in before he shot this buck and Justin filled his tag the next moring in the same spot with his first buck.

Hey TREESTANDMAN...... this is the double I told you about that was very close to your old "stompin' grounds"...... :)