hoghntr

** updated ** Prayers for a Brothers son

We have a Coues Whitetail Brother ( Bowhunter4life ) Mike who needs parayer for his whole family especially his son teen son Jared who is facing biopsy and test results for cancer.

Please lift up Jared and his family and pray for healing of his awesome kiddo!

MIke has had very similar scare in his life and God healed him 100% and we know the same can be done for his son Jared.

In the name of jesus I pray for healing over this young man.. He who is in me is greater than he who is in this world.. amen

**********Update is jared has been diagnosed with Hodgkins Lymphoma stage 3. please pray for healing and NO SIDE EFFECTS that will be life altering. ***

MIke is quite busy right now and spending much time at hospital so I can tell you prayers are whats needed.. we are standing in faith knowing its already done.. healing will happen and Jared will be fine but this will be a long road for this young man so early in life so pray pray PRAY. thank you

• Like 12

Prayers going their way.

• Like 1

Thanks everybody, sometime, life throws a few punches but have to rely on God to bring the healing. Please pray for negative cancer cells in the biopsy! Thank you!

• Like 3