couesdeerhntr

Youtube video show guy shoot turkey in 13b with .597 22wmr

Not sure it was a father /son, but it happened in the Fall of 1993. Limited weapon only was approved the following year.

Pretty obvious after watching that! Has anyone called azgfd about it?

It is nice when poachers get themselves in trouble. My only thought is he would probably get off because it seems like it we be hard to prove he shot anything based on the video I saw.

When you find stuff like this get in contact with game and fish so you can send them the link to the video. From there they can conduct the investigation and then they can catch these guys as well as send you a check. It's a pretty decent check at that!

Dave

• Like 2

When you find stuff like this get in contact with game and fish so you can send them the link to the video. From there they can conduct the investigation and then they can catch these guys as well as send you a check. It's a pretty decent check at that!

Dave

I'd take an elk tag instead!!

On page 48 of the 2014-2015 Arizona Hunting Regulations it says for turkeys, "Centerfire rifles, muzzleloading rifles and and handguns are no longer legal methods of take."

What was that site again where this was posted?

Don Martin

A 22 mag is not a center fire rifle, muzzleloader or Handgun. Wonder if the guy read that and actually thought the 22 mag was legal? Shotgun shooting shot only simplifies things if the regs don't already read that. I've never looked at the AZ regs myself, but just assumed shotguns only for turkeys in every state with some air rifle exceptions