Sign in to follow this  
Pixman

Any interest in a AZ. Coues Buck Calendar?

Maybe Amanda could sell them in the CW store. Great Idea!

• Like 2

I am interested as well. For 2015 I already have enough wildlife calenders to put one in about every room, but for 2016 I would be in. For a good AZ wildlife calendar you can go wrong with the one produced by Arizona Wildlife Views, the AZG&F magazine. If you don't subscribe to Arizona Wildlife Views, you really should. You get a calendar every year as part of the subscription. A one year subscription is $8.50 for six issues including the calendar. The quality of the magazine format and writing has improved in the last year or so and there aren't any ads! Check it out here: http://www.azgfd.gov/i_e/pubs/awv_magazine.shtml

That is a great idea. I would stick with coues as there are already several mule deer calendars out there like Racks :). I think if you sold it in the CWT store you would do great.

• Like 1

I'd like to have one. Better to look at than the national bronze one hanging on my office way. Not that I don't like pictures of molten metal and bundles of tubing.... <_<

Could you sneak a few bear pictures in the appendix pages at the back of the deer calendar? Maybe a nice blonde or two, or that elusive white wooly bear you stumbled across...

• Like 1