Pixman

Coues Buck Calendars

******EDITED ***** Ok I have ordered the Calendars and expect them by the end of this week, they are a normal size wall Calendar 11x 8.5. I am asking $15 for face to face and $20 If you purchase from the CWT store. I live in east Mesa and work in Gilbert so could meet up in these two areas. I can't compete with King's Calendars but they also don't have a coues Calendar so I did my best and put together a good looking Calendar. I am working with Amanda on getting the calendars in the store but I think I may sell all of the first order at Bass Pro Shop. If I need to I will place another order just wasn't sure how many I would sell so I ordered 25 the first time. I am planning on being at BPS on Monday the 9th between 6:00-7:30 pm, if this doesn't work please let me know and we can make other arrangements. Thank you!

PLEASE READ THIS AGAIN!!!

post-4217-0-52804400-1422745519_thumb.jpg

• Like 6

MULEPACKHUNTER- That is a great idea! We will have to figure out a day that works for a majority of the people.

• Like 2

Did you sneak a few bears in the appendix?

• Like 1

I'm in too, just let us know what is a good time to meet. Any evening is good for me.

I am in Gilbert and will take two. I can meet at BPS as well but can't do Sunday's or Wednesdays.

Let me know how you want to handle it.

This is awesome! I can't wait to get mine. I hope you made enough to go around.

• Like 2

Put us in for 5 Darren get idea

• Like 1

Darren, if you want me to carry them in the CWT store, let me know. Then you can accept credit and paypal payments for them and I can send the money to you.

Email me or call me if you want to get that set up.

• Like 1

I have edited this post, please read it again as it tells when I plan on being at Bass Pro Shop!