naturegirl

You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day

I have to laugh at this one. I've been a member for four years on CWT and I have yet to get this message until yesterday. Guess I've found a subject that interests me a lot because I am no longer allowed to "like" other member's posts without getting the above message.

I believe I understand why, but when do I get a new allotment of "positive votes?" My restriction started yesterday and continues today.

• Like 7

I think it's a 24 hr quota......I run into the same problem sometimes. I guess I need to go up that quota....I think I tried once and couldn't find the setting in the dashboard.

• Like 2

So sweet Ty Amanda I had the same issue once and it made me chuckle. My like finger was over active

• Like 2

Thanks Naturegirl for bringing this up and thanks Amanda for coming up with a solution. We can now unleash a torrent of positivity (at least 100 "likes" worth in a 24 hr. period) and there's no such thing as too much positivity! (Heck, I'd even like my own post but my son told me that's poor form on the Internet so I shall refrain. :rolleyes:)

• Like 1